Reward Point FAQ
1. What is Reward Point Program?
To thank you all for your support and to offer future incentives to our valued customers, we would like to give something back.
Our Reward Point Program is as simple as it sounds. While shopping at Onestop Digital you will earn Reward Points for the money you spend here. You will be able to use these points to pay for future purchases at Onestop Digital.
Rewards points are only offered to registered customers. For orders placed as guests, no reward points will be given.
2. How does the Program work?
When an order is placed, the total amount of the order will be used to calculate the amount of points earned. These points are added to your account after your order has been despatched.
You can login to your account in order to view the status of your points.
During the checkout process you'll be able to pay for your order with your points balance.
3. Points and Values
Currently, for every £1.00 spent at Onestop Digital you'll earn 1 point which worths £0.005.
Please note, we reserve the right to make changes to this rate at any time without prior notice.
4. Redeeming Shopping Points
If you have reward points in your account, you can use your points to pay for purchases made at Onestop Digital.
During the checkout proccess, you will be given an option to use your reward points. Please note that you would still have to select another payment method if you do not have enough points in your account to cover the cost of your purchase.
5. Minimum Purchase Amount Required
Currently, rewards points cannot be used on items valued below £150.
6. Maximum Points Redemptions allowed per order
There is no limit on how many points you can use per order. In other words, you can use all your points on one order if you wish.
7. Will I earn points when purchases were partly paid with points?
Yes. We will issue points for the amount that is not paid by points.
For example, price before point redemption is £200, 1000 points (equals £5) used, and 195 points would be credited to your account.
8. Products Restrictions
Currently, points can only be used on products valued above £150.
9. Terms and Conditions
- Reward Points are only available to registered Onestop Digital members.
- Reward Points can only be collected and used with online purchases. and are only valid at Onestop Digital.
- Reward Points are non-refundable and can't be transferred between members.
- Reward Points are not transferable and not exchangeable for cash under any circumstances.
- Reward Points will not be issued for cancelled orders.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Reward Point Program at any time without prior notice or liability.